Happy Monday! So I thought about it over the weekend and I am just going to hook you up with Cuban's 12 from last week's DV Weekend Pickup. There is just too much gold right here! If you want to dig deeper, READ the book, ha! Anyway here you go...
- Time is more valuable than money.
- Commit to random acts of kindness.
- No balls, no babies. You have to go for it.
- Work hard, play hard.
- Don't let fear be a roadblock.
- Expect the unexpected. Always be ready.
- It's okay to yell and be yelled at.
- Everyone get's down; the key is how soon you get back up.
- It's not whether the glass is half full or half empty. It's who is pouring the water.
- It's not in the dreaming, it's in the doing.
- Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.
- You only have to be right once.
*Bonus* - Here's his rationale on #12, "I have been fired from more jobs than people have had. I have started a stupid business doomed to fail (selling powdered milk.) I have dated more girls than I wanted to. The beauty of success, whether it's finding the girl of your dreams, the right job or financial success, is that it doesn't matter how many times you have failed, no one keeps score, you only have to be right once."
Crush the day!