First, I wanted to thank and acknowledge all the subscribers (and viewers) who have supported me in 2016 and my apologies for the slower posting pace to end the year! In 2017, I promise to give more...
- The book review is going nowhere. This blog will be primarily used for the book review (w/ an occasional update.) I am toying with a new name, format, and day change. Expect 40-60 reviews this year and #43 later this week.
- I will be doing long(er) form sales article posting. You will be able view those on LinkedIn. They will be richer in content, a little lengthy(er), and more fun to read. My first article Only Losers Rely on Luck to Increase Sales will be published early next week.
- For the first 13 weeks, every Tuesday morning (starting tomorrow) I will be posting a sales video on Facebook. It is a re-release of each track from my audio last year with a little twist!
- If you haven't already check out my new groundupSALES.com site. 2017 promises to be a big year for my sales training company.
- I am currently writing my 1st sales book. It's too far out to talk about release dates but the manuscript will definitely be completed in 2017.
- Watch out for my gS Game Planners later this year. This is a resource I ONLY created because I wanted it for my own personal use! I will be doing one run of them later in the year for purchase.
Below are a few things I am considering but haven't convinced myself either way...yet. Email me, contact me, whatever, if there is a direction you'd prefer, tell me! Your input helps me drastically.
- My first online sales training webinar.
- An offline sales seminar open to the public.
- Short(er) form motivational podcast or facebook/insta videos?
This is my intended lay out for 2017 BUT things are always liable change as the year progresses. In fact, I would expect MORE! As always stay positive and...
Crush the day!