Benjamin Franklin is most known for being the face of the US one hundred dollar bill. I mean you want to talk about leaving a legacy. It doesn't get more impactful than having your face plastered on the worlds most coveted monetary note - forever! But why? How? Yes, oddly this is where most peoples Benjamin knowledge starts and ends. I won't go on a huge history rant you can use Wikipedia to catch up on that. Instead I'll give you a look into his incredible mind through these 11 thought provoking quotes...
- "Well done is better than well said."
- "Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn."
- "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail."
- "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise."
- "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."
- "You may delay, but time will not."
- "Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship."
- "Life's tragedy is we get old too soon and wise too late."
- "Your net worth to world is usually determined by what remains after your bad habits are subtracted from your good ones."
- "There was never a good war, or a bad peace."
- "Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?"
What's your favorite? Am I missing any good ones? He has so many classics!
Crush the day!