Happy Monday! Smile, it could be worse, ha. As promised here are ten more quotes from Tony Robbins legendary book, Awaken the Giant Within. Don't just read them, act on them!
- The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the quality of your relationships.
- The past does not equal the future.
- It's your decisions, not your conditions, that determine your destiny.
- It's not what we do once in awhile that shapes our lives, it's what we do consistently.
- People who fail focus on what they will have to go through, people who succeed focus on what it will feel like in the end.
- Stay committed to your decisions, but flexible in your approach.
- The secret to success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you're in control of you're life, if you don't, life controls you.
- Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year - and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade.
- Successful people ask better questions, as a result, they get better answers.
- A real decision is measured by the fact that you have taken a new action. If there is no action, then you haven't truly decided.
The theories and strategies that back quote #7 are worth their weight in gold. I would highly suggest doing a quick google search at very least - impactful stuff.
Crush the day!